ANCHOR BEACH INN
- A Few Gorgeous Places You Can’t Miss - September 1, 2014
- About Del Norte - September 3, 2014
- Accessible, Beautiful, Relaxing Del Norte County Itineraries - September 3, 2014
- AMERICA’S BEST VALUE INN CRESCENT CITY - May 31, 2014
- ANCHOR BEACH INN - May 29, 2014
- Anglers Choice Tidewind Sportfishing - June 20, 2014
- Angling and Fisheries Organizations - September 1, 2014
- Angling and Fisheries Organizations - September 3, 2014
- Anna Wulf House Bed and Breakfast - September 25, 2014
- APPLE PEDDLER RESTAURANT - May 26, 2014
Welcome to the Anchor Beach Inn in Crescent City, California. As our name implies, we’re situated right on the beach, which you can see from most of our rooms in our cozy motel. Contemporary, amenity-rich lodging features one queen bed (non-smoking), two queen beds (non-smoking) and one queen bed (smoking). Outstanding service keeps us in good standing with our guests.
Incredible natural California beauty can be found incredibly close in nearby redwood forests. Fun natural attractions include Trees of Mystery and the Tour-Thru Tree. Fine dining abounds nearby as well at such excellent restaurants as Harbor View Grotto, Beachcomber and Bistro Gardens. AAA Rating: 2 Diamonds.