- A Few Gorgeous Places You Can’t Miss - September 1, 2014
- About Del Norte - September 3, 2014
- Accessible, Beautiful, Relaxing Del Norte County Itineraries - September 3, 2014
- AMERICA’S BEST VALUE INN CRESCENT CITY - May 31, 2014
- ANCHOR BEACH INN - May 29, 2014
- Anglers Choice Tidewind Sportfishing - June 20, 2014
- Angling and Fisheries Organizations - September 1, 2014
- Angling and Fisheries Organizations - September 3, 2014
- Anna Wulf House Bed and Breakfast - September 25, 2014
- APPLE PEDDLER RESTAURANT - May 26, 2014
Del Norte County in northern California is the home of the famous California Redwoods and Great Sequoias. We have many redwood parks located in Del Norte county and around Crescent City California. Here is a full list of the great parks in our area:
Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park
Established in 1929, this predominately old growth coastal redwoods park is bisected by the last major free flowing river in California, the Smith River. With approximately 20 miles of hiking trails, a visitor’s center, nature center and gift shop there is something here for the whole family to enjoy. To learn more, click here.
Redwood National and State Parks
Watch bronze Roosevelt elk grazing in the prairies while observing the tail of a female chinook salmon heave skyward as she makes a nest for her eggs or explore the towering redwoods that we are famous for, a nature-lover’s paradise. To learn more about this park, click here.
Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park
The park, established in 1927, has approximately 50% old growth coast redwood and eight miles of wild, remote coastline. Rugged terrain and isolated beaches are perfect for the adventureous couple looking for romance. For more information, click here.